The following terms and conditions govern use by readers of the Green Tech Talk website (www.greentechtalk.com) with regard to its content, services and products. The website is owned by New Energy Power Systems, LLC and is hosted by 321 Web Marketing. The website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of these terms and conditions.
1. Editorial Control. It is important to note that New Energy Power Systems, LLC, who owns Green Tech Talk, does not intend for anyone outside of 321 Web Marketing or New Energy Power Systems to have either editorial control over Green Tech Talk, or the ability to add blogs directly to Green Tech Talk. Interested readers/visitors of the site, however, are encouraged to write blogs for submission to the site after review and acceptance by New Energy Power Systems and 321 Web Marketing. Technology companies may propose the use of their advertising logos and links to their home page, again subject to review and acceptance by New Energy Power Systems and 321 Web Marketing. New Energy Power Systems and 321 Web Marketing will not be liable for any acts or omissions by contributors and advertisers, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
2. Responsibility of Contributors. Contributors and advertisers are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, their Content. This is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- Keywords have not been described or assigned to your draft blog or advertisement in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others. Green Tech Talk or 321 Web Marketing may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful.
- The downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party.
- If your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content.
- You have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms.
- The Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content.
- The Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing).
- The Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods.
- Your blog is not named in a manner that misleads readers into thinking that you are another person or company.
- In the case of Content that includes computer code, the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials have been accurately categorized and/or described.
By submitting Content to New Energy Power Systems or 321 Web Marketing for inclusion on Green Tech Talk, you grant 321 Web Marketing a world-wide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting the information. If you delete Content, 321 Web Marketing will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, 321 Web Marketing has the right (though not the obligation) to, in its sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in its reasonable opinion, violates any company policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of Green Tech Talk to any individual or entity for any reason.
3. Responsibility of Website Visitors. 321 Web Marketing has not validated all of the material, including computer software, posted to Green Tech Talk, and cannot, therefore, be responsible for that material’s content, use, or effects. By hosting Green Tech Talk, 321 Web Marketing does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. Visitors to the site are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also inadvertently contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. 321 Web Marketing disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of Green Tech Talk, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
4. Content Posted on Other Websites Linked to Green Tech Talk. 321 Web Marketing has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which Green Tech Talk (www.greentechtalk.com) links, and that link to Green Tech Talk, Green Tech Talk does not have any control over those non-Green Tech Talk websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Green Tech Talk website or webpage, Green Tech Talk does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Green Tech Talk disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Green Tech Talk websites and webpages.
5. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Green Tech Talk asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Green Tech Talk (www.greentechtalk.com) violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify 321 Web Marketing in accordance with 321 Web Marketing’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) policy. 321 Web Marketing will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. 321 Web Marketing will terminate a visitor’s access to, and use of, Green Tech Talk if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Green Tech Talk or others.
6. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Green Tech Talk to users any Green Tech Talk or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Green Tech Talk. The www.greentechtalk.com, the www.greentechtalk.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with www.greentechtalk.com, or Green Tech Talk are copyrighted, trademarks, or registered trademarks of Green Tech Talk or 321 Web Marketing’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Green Tech Talk or third-party trademarks.
7. Advertisements. 321 Web Marketing reserves the right to display advertisements on Green Tech Talk.
8. Attribution. 321 Web Marketing reserves the right to display attribution links, such as ‘Blog at www.greentechtalk.com’, theme author, and font attribution in blog titles, footer or toolbar.
9. Changes. 321 Web Marketing reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement statement periodically for changes. Your use of or access to the Green Tech Talk website following the posting of any changes to the Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Green Tech Talk may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
10. Termination. 321 Web Marketing may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, and with or without notice. If you wish to terminate this Agreement, you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Green Tech Talk website is provided as is. New Energy Power Systems and 321 Web Marketing and their suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Green Tech Talk nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through the Website at your own discretion and risk.
12. Limitation of Liability. In no event will Green Tech Talk, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; or (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. Green Tech Talk shall also have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control.
14. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless New Energy Power Systems and 321 Web Marketing, their contractors, and licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Green Tech Talk website.